News is posted regularly on my main welcome page but for those following HERE, I thought I would share what’s up for the month of December. SO MUCH STUFF.
- I bought a house! Settlement is December 20th. It’s a really fun cool house right on a canal, and I must say I cannot wait for warm weather sitting out on my deck to write while Nathan goes fishing for the first trout of the season. I want to get in there RIGHT NOW to paint but of course I have to be patient!!
- My single “Machine” should be released sometime around the new year. I have to wait until…
- My headshots are coming up! The amazing Britt Olsen-Ecker will be my photographer. I’ve said it many times and I will say it again: she is the one photographer I know that manages to capture the very personality of the person she is photographing. It looks like you, at that moment in your life. Of course, I need new ones and album shots so that’s where this comes in! I will be shooting starting at the Maryland Historical Society around 12:30/1:00 on December 21st if any local natives care to join in the shoot. There will be Venetian masks! Jeans! Steampunk jackets! I can’t wait.
- My EP Machine is set back a little so I can generate buzz with my single. Stay tuned, listeners, for more on that.
- I am searching for a great music video production company local to me. I have some leads. I will keep you posted.
- I am entering several writing competitions in the hopes of being published this year. (ER, next year.) Wish me luck.
- I am so happy to be involved with the online writing community once more. I’ve missed you all!
Hope you all are having a great start to your December! Best.
Thanks for reading, as always, and I will talk to you all soon.